If your pet is unwell, it is important that you know what to do. When my puppy became ill, I didn't know what to do. I just panicked. Thankfully, I found a great emergency vet who was able to see my puppy right away. The vet carried out some tests and discovered that my puppy must have eaten some chocolate. Chocolate can be highly toxic to dogs. The vet began treatment and my puppy went on to make a full recovery. Now that my puppy is healthy and safe, I decided I would start a blog so I could offer some advice to other pet owners.